Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finished Scarf



I finished this scarf during our road trip holiday. We were at the Coorong in South Australia. Knitting it was an absolute pleasure, using yarns from Lara Downs and a pattern from the Lincraft site.

Here is a closeup of the pattern. Although it may look tricky to some, it was incredibly easy. Three rows out of every four is plain garter stitch.


This image is a scan from my journal showing the details of the yarns used.

The yarn was 1. mulberry silk and 2. cashmere blended with silk. It is so soft to touch, and has a beautiful drape.

1 comment:

skiingweaver said...

Wow! That is *gorgeous*!! Love the texture! (I'm the slowest knitter on earth, that would take me about 15 gazzillion hours - of course, I'd get to fondle the yarn for that whole time, too, lol!)