Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hi there Jill – we miss you.

We need your expertise. Come and have coffee with us again.

Look at what I have just bought from ebay.

Filatura di crosa yarn from ebay

FILATURA DI CROSA - 127 PRINT, 5 X 50GRAM, 100% WOOL, SUPERB QUALITY - MADE IN ITALY.

For a total cost of $21.50, therefore $4.30c per ball of yarn. I think that’s a bargain. Now, will I just sit and stare at it or will I actually do something with it? – weaving, knitting, crochet? I’ve lined my Auntie Pat up for a day to teach me how to crochet. Just need to find a day to go to Geelong – that’s the tricky part.

I’m hoping that I will get back into bloggin’ again soon, once I get more organised with the work associated with teaching and catching up with doing five years worth of tax returns. Here is an understatement – Murray is not happy regarding THE TAX – his patience has run out.

No comments: